Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog chewed up a bottle of Visine multisymptom medicated…

Customer Question
My dog chewed up a...
My dog chewed up a bottle of Visine multisymptom medicated eyedrops
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
12/6/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian. replied 7 months ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a fully qualified vet from the UK and have spent the last thirty years or so treating dogs, cats, and smaller pets. I will be very glad to help you today, please allow me ten minutes or so to review your question and type things up, I will then get straight back to you.

Hello again,

I have worked out an answer for you below.

1. Please don't give this a second thought, the contents of this product { Visine multisymptom medicated eyedrops } are non-toxic to dogs, especially in the very small amount which would have been ingested. There are no special measures you need take, your dog should be just fine.

But in any case, I should be available online for you for the next four or five hours today so please do not hesitate to get straight back to me in the very unlikely event that your dog's condition changes in any way or you would like to talk things over with me further.

Regards,

Dr Scott
I hope you have found my advice useful. Please now be kind enough to rate my service to you by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen, such feedback greatly helps me maintain the quality of my answers. Rating me now does not close your question, we can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box to get back to me at any point. Many thanks ...

Hello again,

I am just checking back in to see how your dog is getting on after our recent dialogue concerning the Visine eye drops issue ...

Please get back to me and let me know how things are going.

Regards,

Dr Scott

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?