Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog has a growth that was checked three years ago and was…

Customer Question
My dog has a...

My dog has a growth that was checked three years ago and was benign. But now it seems to be opening up and draining a little. I’m not worried about clear liquid but the opening of the growth. What do you think?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

I can send you a picture if you want.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
12/5/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I would like to see a pic, please. You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.