Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

He has rear leg tremors, a little stiff, panting and

Customer Question
He has rear leg...

He has rear leg tremors, a little stiff, panting and whimpering. Vet gave him antibiotic? I think he is poisoned. Been about 28-24 hours.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you see what the dog ate?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Rough coat collie about a year or less

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog
12/2/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on your dog, please?

I admit that I don't know what an antibiotic was prescribed. Rear leg tremors, stiffness, panting and whimpering suggest a pain response but from where the pain is arising is unclear to me. Exposure to a toxin is another important consideration. Have any new signs arisen since you first posted?

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?