Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I have a 11 year old Pom. For the last 2 days she has been…

Customer Question
I have a 11 year...
I have a 11 year old Pom. For the last 2 days she has been hiding under the bed. She hasn’t gone to the bathroom and when I go to touch her she freaks out. I put food and water under the bed and she has been eating and drinking some.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
She is normally mean to other people just never with me.
11/30/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on your Pom, please? Regretfully, her reclusiveness isn't pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder. Have any new signs arisen that might help clarify why she's behaving in that manner?