Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog has what looks give a sore next to her vagina. It…

Customer Question
Hi my dog has...

Hi my dog has what looks give a sore next to her vagina. It doesn't seem to be bothering her i have just been trying to clean it and apply sudocrem but it doesnt seem to be disapearing. I was on holiday for a week and was wondering if it was a stress related thing as she was away from home. Should I take her to the vets?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she's a year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kali?

She is a bulldog cross and very healthy apart from that. She did pick up kennel cough about a month ago but apart from that very healthy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog
11/30/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this sore to our conversation? You can do so by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or by using an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate if I can see what you're seeing. Please check that a photo is in focus prior to uploading, please.

It's not letting me add one

Please contact customer service at ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us or 1-***-***-**** for help in that regard.