Dog

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog specialist who will answer your question

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog specialists are VERIFIED
My dog has had diahrea. her name is grace. female caba. 15
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
hi. my dog has had diahrea. her name is ***** ***** caba … read more
My dachshund ate a leather collar, not the buckle, and she
Rebecca, Veterinarian
My dachshund ate a leather collar, not the buckle, and she is just pacing and in a bit of distress. And the other dog is whining for her. It's now Sunday New Years Day and the vet is expensive on a no… read more
My dog at like 5 chicken wings (and bones) Sunday night. she
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My dog at like 5 chicken wings (and bones) Sunday night. she developed Diarrhea Monday afternoon and still has diarrhea on Tuesday mid morning. She is drinking and wants to eat but I haven't given her… read more
My dog just started puking bright orange (twice) and then I
Doc Sara
Doc Sara, Associate Veterinarian
My dog just started puking bright orange (twice) and then I took her outside for her normal routine and she had diarrhea. She then started puking again when we got back inside and this time it was mor… read more
My 12 year old Bassett seems to be in distress. She barely
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My 12 year old Bassett seems to be in distress. She barely eats and will drink some water here and there. She was on meds for the parasite that caused her diarrhea, and now she just won't move around … read more
Hi. I have 5 chihuahuas, and 3 of them are vomiting. It started
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
Hi. I have 5 chihuahuas, and 3 of them are vomiting. It started with Max about 3 weeks ago. He would throw up a few hours after eating, but it barely looked like it had been digested. I thought it was… read more
Hey my 4.5 month old shiba inu is having stomach problems.
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
Hey my 4.5 month old shiba inu is having stomach problems. about a week ago we took her to the vet for uncontrolled urination and diarrhea. They found nothing in her stool sample but gave her pills to… read more
My dog is sluggish and wont eat. Its rainy and she will get
Candy
Candy, Veterinary Technician
My dog is sluggish and won't eat. It's rainy and she will get sluggish then but after a while. This has been since we got up. I noticed a little bit ago she was drooling a little. At times her breathi… read more
My chocolate lab is 7 months old and puking green liquid, especially
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My chocolate lab is 7 months old and puking green liquid, especially after he drinks water. We currently live in Iowa, but we are in Wisconsin visiting relatives. Could it be nerves or did he eat some… read more
My dogs sides seems to be in pain, right above his stomach,
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
My dog's sides seems to be in pain, right above his stomach, he is in pain because I've tried to move him or pick him up like I normally would and he will cry and even bite at me, he's a min pin, he's… read more
My dog got into a box of pizza and (to the best of my knowledge)
Jane Lefler, Dog Behaviorist/Trainer/Breeder/Health
My dog got into a box of pizza and (to the best of my knowledge) ate about 10 pieces. She's drinking a lot of water and acting a bit lethargic. Is this just because of the large meal? The pizza was a … read more
sheltie: just swallowed a piece of steak with the same tack..inch long
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
My sheltie just swallowed a piece of steak with the same tack that held the steak together...its about an 1/2 and inch long, should I watch for him to pass it?… read more
Chihuahua: is approximately 7 months old..She vomited the first day
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
My Chihuahua is approximately 7 months old and recently she has become ill. It has lasted about 4 days now. She vomited the first day and and a couple times since. She drinks water, but her urine is a… read more
My 18 month old male chihuahua has barely eaten in 3 days.
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
My 18 month old male chihuahua has barely eaten in 3 days. He weighs about 3.5 lb. He is acting normal except maybe a little depressed. I have not changed foods. His bowel and bladder habits are norma… read more
golden retriever: birthday party with lots of kids.
NancyH
NancyH, Pet/Animal Care Expert
9 yr old golden retriever who is walked daily.(mile or more). We have had a birthday party with lots of kids. Pizza, cupcakes , candy wrappers just dropped. My dog is a rescue dog & has always had a w… read more
sheltie: is vomiting, is pretty listless with diarhea
Micki
Micki, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my sheltie is vomiting, is pretty listless with diarhea. The vomit is thick, mucusy and orange (not red)… read more
pug: My 10-week-old Chi..sized..playful..drinking, and acting normal
Gina
Gina, dog specialist
My 10-week-old Chi-pug had a single dime sized drop of blood after a normal stool this morning. He is playful, eating, drinking, and acting normal otherwise. Should I be concerned enough to give the v… read more
dog: is puking..doing this for the last 3 days...losing weight.
Tammy F.
Tammy F., Freelance Writer and Editor, Animal Resc
my dog is puking and won't keep nothing down. She has been doing this for the last 3 days. She is losing weight.… read more