Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Sally do by any chance you now ware i can find a affordable…

Customer Question
Hi sally do by any...
Hi sally do by any chance you now ware i can find a affordable vet near me
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
11/27/2017
Dog Specialist: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 7 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for requesting me.

Your best bet would be to call your local pound and possibly some rescues and ask them if they know of a Vet that works on a sliding scale, which means they charge lower prices going by income of the patient.

There are other options as well to get help paying for Vet bills. Here are some links to check out. Applying will not cost you anything.

Vet bills- help with

http://www.theamericandogmag.com/non-profit/resources-veterinary-bills-financial-assistance

http://www.vcahospitals.com/main/offer

PALS has a program that offers veterinary care assistance programs for senior, disabled or ill pet owners) 404-876-PALS

This has many links

http://speakingforspot.com/?p=Financial%20Assistance%20for%20Veterinary%20Care

Their is also a credit card that will not charge interest for 6 months, I believe, so you have time to pay it off. You can fill out an appilication online. Carecredit

https://www.carecredit.com/vetmed/