Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She is a older dog whonos having some issues with arthritis…

Customer Question
She is a older...

She is a older dog whonos having some issues with arthritis and multiple skin tumors.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?

Gracie. She is 12. She is a pit lab mix

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gracie?

She has a very hacky cough that seems to worsen when she exerts herself or when it becomes humid.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
11/26/2017
Dog Specialist: Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst replied 7 months ago
Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst

Hi JaJustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

It is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

Does Gracie have any other health issues that you are aware of?

Has she been around any other dogs who were ill recently?

Any new cleaning products or air fresheners?

Did you move into a different area of the country recently?

Hi again,

I noticed that you have not responded to my request for more information. Perhaps you deleted it in error or it went to your junk folder and you missed it. Here is the information request again.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.