Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My 5 yr old basset will not eat. S. My 5 yr old basset will…

Customer Question
My 5 yr old...

My 5 yr old basset will not eat. S

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

My 5 yr old basset will not eat. This is week 3. He drinks and goes to bathroom. Vet says infection and is on antibiotics.

Veterinarian's Assistant: There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Th only thing out of the ordinary is a month ago the mosquito exterminator sprayed outside but we did not let Rocky out for over an hour.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
11/26/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr B, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian

Hi this is DRB and I will try and help you...did Rocky stop eating before or after the antibiotics?

are you there?

I have to retire for the night. If you wish to answer my above question I can get back with you in the am....DRB