Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My puppy has been laying on the couch all day. She’s not…

Customer Question
My puppy has been...

My puppy has been laying on the couch all day. She’s not eating and drinking very little...only what we have been able to coax her to drink. I’m worried.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your puppy. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your puppy?

No, I don’t think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog
11/25/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Denise, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Denise
Dr. Denise, Veterinarian

Hi. I’m Dr. Denise, a licensed veterinarian. Welcome to JustAnswer! I’d like to help with your concerns regarding your puppy. I'm so sorry to hear that your puppy isn't feeling well.

What is your puppy's name?

How old is your puppy? Breed?

When did your puppy last received vaccinations?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?