Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog ate a rotisserie chicken, bones and all. She’s

Hi my dog ate...

Hi my dog ate a rotisserie chicken, bones and all. She’s panting on and off heavily and just peed the bed.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if Bones will be able to digest that. How old is Bones?

From yesterday

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bones?

They were cooked. I just took her outside and she went to the bathroom again. I was trying to take a look and then she went running around in the backyard barking at the neighbor’s dog. That’s closer to her normal behavior and the panting has stopped.

11/23/2017
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Hi there. After she went to the bathroom the panting stopped and she slept through the rest of the night. Just got her up to go to the bathroom again and now she’s back asleep which is her normal behavior. I’m wondering if I should feed her or fast her?
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech
Phone call session started