Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My 17 year old corgi. Lethargic, arched back, reluctant to…

Customer Question
My 17 year old...

My 17 year old corgi. Lethargic, arched back, reluctant to walk, clean blood work, vet couldn’t find much wrong, gave an injection for pain, he has been on several pain meds for joint pain...

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Buddy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Buddy?

I have used the same vet for the past 12 years, they have all his medical records and know all his symptoms for the past 12 years... vet couldn’t find much wrong

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog
11/19/2017
Dog Specialist: Joan, Vet Tech replied 8 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I would like to try and assist you with Buddy. I do need to ask some questions to best assist you.

Did the Vet do a Neurological exam on Buddy?

Did the dog any Spinal X rays?

Has he ever been treated for spinal issues Like Invertbrat Disc Disease?

Joan