Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My toy poodle lightly slipped on kitchen tile while I️ was…

Customer Question
Thank you, ***** *****...

Thank you, ***** ***** poodle lightly slipped on kitchen tile while I️ was holding her kneeling down and lightly hit her front foot and snout

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Bun, 7 years

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog
Her left side of her face seems to be slightly swollen she’s a toy poodle
I’ve iced her for about 15 minutes, it’s past our bedtime and she seems extra sleepy
11/19/2017
Dog Specialist: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 8 months ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

How is Bun feeling this morning?

Is she still swollen, or has it improved?

Is she putting weight on the foot that she injured?