Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I want to send picture to see if my dog what a bleeding

Customer Question
I want to send...

I want to send picture to see if my dog what a bleeding wart. I'm not sure what it is. This is the first time I see it. How can I send picture?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

He a huskie and 11 years old. He still active and look healthy. He haven't have any health issues.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog
11/17/2017
Dog Specialist: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 8 months ago
Heath Wilkerson

Hi. Dr. W here. Is there a "paperclip" button on your text box that will allow you to post the picture?