Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My French bulldog has red raised lumps in a lot of areas, he…

Customer Question
Hi my French bulldog...

Hi my French bulldog has red raised lumps in a lot of areas, he is losing some hair and his skin is turning black around his ears, face and backside

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?

It’s Frankie and he is 3 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Frankie?

We took him to the vet here in Vietnam but they aren’t so reliable here

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog
11/16/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

What medication is Frankie on at this time?

It seems to be clearing up the spots but we are worried about all the black skin and whether it will go away

Are you only seeing pigmentation on the ears?

Did your vet perform any skin scrape?

What antibiotic was prescribed?

Is he scratching at all?