Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Well he is loosing wait and he is vomiting his urine has…

Customer Question
Well he is loosing...

Well he is loosing wait and he is vomiting his urine has been dark red every since I took him to the emergency Clinic 4 weeks ago. He had a knot on his back not sure what this is but it has been there for about a year. He has no energy.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

Just his regular dog food

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Max

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Max?

He is 12 years old mix breed snouzer poodle mix

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/13/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?