Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She hasn't p00ped in 2 days and doesn't seem to want to eat…

Customer Question
She hasn't p00ped in...

She hasn't p00ped in 2 days and doesn't seem to want to eat changed dog food to less fat could that be it

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name?

Maggie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Maggie?

No she is acting normal except not pooping she tries does have some muces when she tries

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog
11/11/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Beth, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

Sorry Maggie is having some pooping issues - how long ago did you change her dog food?

Was there mucous on her stool 2 days ago? Or is it leaking out when she is trying to have a BM?