Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Boxer temp 99.2 didn't eat dinner holds one leg up while…

Customer Question
Boxer temp 99.2 didn't...

Boxer temp 99.2 didn't eat dinner holds one leg up while standing and had a little bit of blood coming from his one and only testacle

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Benji he one August 31

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Benji?

Usually very active. When I saw a little bit of blood earlier I cleaned it off with peroxide and then we also put him in a warm bath to see if that would help relieve anything.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog
10/1/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Benji, please? Can you clarify "blood coming from ...testicle", please? I can understand blood coming from his penis/prepuce but only a wound on the testicle could cause bleeding from it. Normal body temperature is 100.5-102.5F. 99.2F isn't alarming.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?