Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Lumps on both sides of neck and throat along with his

Customer Question
Lumps on both sides...

Lumps on both sides of neck and throat along with his stomach feels hard. he's also losing weight cause he doesn't eat more than once or twice a day

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

He seems to have slight trouble going to the bathroom

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog
9/30/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long has he been showing signs?

How old is he?

Do you mean lumps under the jawline?

Any retching, gagging, lip licking, drooling, or vomiting?

Any change to his breathing or thirst?

Are his gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

If you press on his belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain? Sore anywhere else (ie mouth)?

I have looked in to what is going on with my dog and I'm 95% sure his stomach has flipped. I don't know what to do due to the fact that my financial funds are less than good. I live in danville Pennsylvania and have no money to take him to the vet and I have no funds.
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

It looks like Dr. B opted out of the chat. How is your companion at this time? Is he eating and drinking well at this time? Any vomiting or retching behavior? Can you share pictures of the lumps you're seeing?