Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I cut my dogs tongue while grooming. Kinda, she keeps

Customer Question
I cut my dogs...

I cut my dogs tongue while grooming

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is your dog bleeding a lot?

Kinda, she keeps licking her fur to get the blood off but she wont let me near her mouth

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Yaki, 8yrs shis tzu

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog
Hellooo
Hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. Has the bleeding resolved? Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?