Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She is a rescue, got her a couple of days ago when I was…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi she...

Second opinion] Hi she is a rescue, got her a couple of days ago when I was told she hurt her paw in a storm, she is eating okay, but is acting very depressed. Yesterday she could put some weight on the foot today nothing, completely off the floor... I can�t get to a vets and my vets won�t come out to me for god knows what reason I think it�s a good enough reason to come out. I was googing pain killers that you could give dogs but haven�t found any, I only have ibuprofen and anadins

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

I have no idea of her exact weight but she is skinny

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Her name was Earnie but I call her Ellie

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Earnie?

She is about 2-3 years old but she acts about 9 bless her

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of how she ambulates at home?

Is the limb swollen?

How long has it been injured?

Any visible wounds on the outside of the limb?

I think autocorrect may have changed the name of the medication. Is anadins aspirin, by chance?