Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog ate some of my hair conditioner yesterday and he

Customer Question
My dog ate some...

My dog ate some of my hair conditioner yesterday and he start vomiting today for couple of times and he looks like he doesn’t have that much energy to move ? What should I do should I bring him to the vet will it cost a lot ?

Veterinarian's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Veterinarian's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Should I wait for a day to see if he is going to get better or I have to bring him to the vet right now ?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

MoMo and he just turn one years old today

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about MoMo?

He is health all the time and got all the shot on time , flea pill and heart worm pill on time , nothing special

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog
9/27/2017
Dog Specialist: Joan, Vet Tech replied 10 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I would like to assist you.

Can you tell me what conditioner was ingested?

How much was ingested?

How many times has he vomited?

Joan