Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

He went outside very actively and then all of a sudden just…

Customer Question
He went outside very...

He went outside very actively and then all of a sudden just sat there shaking

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Kango I think he is almost 2

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog
9/25/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?