Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

I have a 13 year old Australian Cattle Dog with chronic

pancreatitis and diabetes just diagnosed...
I have a 13 year old Australian Cattle Dog with chronic pancreatitis and diabetes just diagnosed he is on pain medication nausea medication and they sent home lactated ringers to give him 500 ml's a day subcutaneous he is eating almost nothing and not drinking at all he still seems to be in pain I would like to know if I am able to give him more than 500 ml for he has severe diarrhea for days because of medication he weighs 35 lb
9/24/2017
Dr. Denise
Dr. Denise, Veterinarian

Hi. I’m Dr. Denise, a licensed veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment while I review your concerns regarding your dog. I'm sorry to hear that he's not feeling well.

What is his name?

Dr. Denise
Dr. Denise, Veterinarian
Kipsie I forgot he is on insulin 3 MLS if not eating and 7 if eating we have been giving three mls in the morning and 7 in the afternoon
Phone call session started