Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help with this concern about Tyler.
Please give me just a few minutes to type back a response for you. Deb
I assumed as much:)
I can't imagine that he'll suffer any adverse consequences from contact with this product primarily because you took such quick action. If you hadn't, then he might have experienced gi signs such as vomiting or drooling if he ingested some of it after grooming his feet. Or there might have been irritation to his pads.
However, he should be fine because you washed it off so quickly. No additional action on your part will be necessary, I'm happy to say.
I hope this helps to provide peace of mind. Deb
You're more than welcome.
I'm certain that he didn't appreciate his "bath" but best to be safe. By the way, the household products which might cause significant damage would be those which have the word "danger" versus "caution" on the label; Drano is one example. If the label says caution, that means ingestion may cause mild gastrointestinal issues; however, if it says danger, it means it could corrode through your esophagus.
Take care, Deb
I just wanted to thank you for the rating; it's greatly appreciated.