Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

He keeps shacking his head and tilted down like he has

Customer Question
Hi he keeps shacking...

Hi he keeps shacking his head and tilted down like he has something on. His ear he bearly started doing that he was fine idk what happen I check his ear and I believe he might have an ear infection he has brown hair stuck of his ear o clean it out but he keeps doing the same thing I did a white vinegar and water flush too idk what else to do

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?

Lucky his 6 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lucky?

No well he seems like he’s hot he it’s drinking a lot of water and has his tongue out

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Dog
9/23/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 12 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Are you seeing any swelling of the ear flap?

Any bleeding at all?

When did the shaking begin?