PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

This is a shiloh shepherd,9 years?,crosses rear legs when

this is a shiloh shepherd,9 years?,crosses rear legs when standing,and slow walking, spreads legs when he wants to pull, very powerful, he is a rescue 2 tears ago/ should I worr vet says nothing
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: none obvious, right rear side tender always, was told breed stow walks one foot in front of other, he is also as hard headed as a mal.
JA: The Expert will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the dog's name?
Customer: NIKO
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about NIKO?
Customer: he was highly abused, left with second dog when abandoned, at some point ws trained but most lost, does not like being away from me

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you clarify what Niko is doing that is concerning you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
when he stand his rear feet are one in front of the other so he can be knocked over easily, when he runs rear legs seem ok and he can rip arm off. very picky eater but maintains weight. Did find out he may have trouble passing stool tagled up in tail and hair, coat like a ma, and aloof like one.

Has your vet performed any diagnostics thus far such as x-rays of the neck, spine, hips or limbs?

Is Niko on any medication at this current time?

Can you provide video of what you're seeing with the legs crossing?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can expert call Tuesday to talk more