Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She is going on for weeks pregnant and her Peppy disposition…

Customer Question
She is going on...

She is going on for weeks pregnant and her Peppy disposition changed to wanting to sleep all the time and she's not real active and she's a very picky eater. I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow because she doesn't seem herself. I have three other tzus never acted like this and they were always hungry

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she is 18 months and it's her first litter

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zippy?

She weighs 8 pounds

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog
9/18/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Denise, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Denise
Dr. Denise, Veterinarian

Hi. I’m Dr. Denise, a licensed veterinarian. I’d like to help with your concerns regarding Zippy.

I'm sorry to hear that she is not feeling well.

When did the change in her disposition and appetite begin?

To clarify, she is almost 4 weeks pregnant?