Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

He is med sized dashound, He has a light pink small bubble…

Customer Question
He is med sized...

He is med sized dashound

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

He has a light pink small bubble sticking out his penis opening

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

8yr. old dashound has small bubble sticking out his penis opening

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Frankie- 8yrs old

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
9/16/2017
Dog Specialist: Dwight Alleyne ,
 replied 11 months ago
Dwight Alleyne

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has this been going on for? Is he having any problems urinating? Are you able to take a picture?