Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Litter of huskies are 5 weeks old, left in the kennel room…

Customer Question
Litter of huskies are 5...
Litter of huskies are 5 weeks old, left in the kennel room with mom for most of the day. Came home, the puppies and mom tore up toilet paper everywhere, and poop everywhere. 4 of the puppies are acting perfecting fine and crazy. One is very lethargic and just wants to sleep. No sign of dirahea or vomiting since we have pulled him from the kennel room. He will wag tail and walk around a bit if you put him down on the floor but otherwise he just wants to lay down and sleep. Any ideas?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/16/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question about this crew. They can definitely find trouble in situations where you just don't think that they can. In this situation, I would be watching that little guy Pepto to see what he does over the next 12 to 24 hours. He may be just tired from all the playing and everything. The toilet paper itself shouldn't be a strong potential for a FB, but just like a toilet, if enough goes in, it could have a chance of it. I would let him rest and monitor him for vomiting or lack of eating / drinking over the next 24 hours. If he's starting to vomit or not eating / drinking in that time frame, then he should be checked over.