Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Jone, I bathed him in the oatmeal and gave him a.25. Mil of…

Customer Question
Hi Jone , I bathed...
Hi Jone , I bathed him in the oatmeal and gave him a.25. Mil of Benadryl ? How long will it take for results?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Dog Specialist: Joan, Vet Tech replied 11 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

Welcome Back!

Sorry to take so long to respond we are recovering from Hurricane Irma You will need to give the benedryl twice day for two days before you really seem to notice it all going away. It should start clearing after the first Benedryl if it is indeed allergies. If it is something he is coming in contact with, eating or inhaling, that can make the reaction harder to get rid of. I would do the Benedry every 8 hours for 2 days. If it does not clear, then a Vet visit will be needed, to try and determine the cause.

Joan

Thanks !

You are so welccome. Allergies are hard to get a handle on. If I have addressed your concerns, please take a moment to rate my service

Joan

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Joan