Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Dog is limping, he only elicits a painful response when I…

Customer Question
Dog is limping, he...

Dog is limping, he only elicits a painful response when I push his leg inwards

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

No wounds

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Orion , 8 month old beagle

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Orion?

No, he's very active and healthy

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/14/2017
Dog Specialist: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 11 months ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

How long has Orion had this problem?

Did it come on suddenly?

Did it seem to come on after exercise or after he jumped off of something?

Does he seem to have problems going up steps or down?