Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My 2 year old dog a been yelping and crying on and off for…

Customer Question
Hi my 2 year old...
Hi my 2 year old dog a been yelping and crying on and off for about on hour, she has thrown up a few times. Her upper stomach seems inflamed and she can't sit still. I have an appointment in 2 and a half hours but wondering if I need to take her some where now.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
9/12/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If she is continuing to vomit or is constantly moving around and cannot get comfortable, I would try to get her seen sooner. 2.5 hours most likely won't make a difference in her prognosis, but I would hate to see her continue to be uncomfortable for the next 2.5 hours. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Hope this helps.

My goal is to make sure that you get all your question answered and all the information you need. IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWER, PLEASE RATE IT. Rating it is the only way I get compensated for helping you, and we can still continue our conversation after rating. If you feel like it is not helpful to you, or if there is more information you need, please respond back to me before rating. Asking more specific questions usually helps a lot. Realize that our conversation is not intended to diagnose or treat a condition. There has to be a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship established with an exam, according to law. You should always follow up with your vet.

Hi Cailey,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Sadie. How is everything going?
Dr. John

Hello. I was just following up to see how Sadie is doing and to see if you have any other questions.