Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Second opinion] small russel mix -started acting like in

Customer Question

Second opinion] small jack russel mix -started acting like in trouble & we found 2 vomits spread out. I put her in the bathroom with her bed and later found another vomit and now could tell it was small bits of corn remains from a corn cob. Her stomach does not feel full/bloated so should I be worried still?JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the jack eat anything unusual?Customer: looks like chewed remainder of corn off cob that was well eaten, no full kernels.JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the jack?Customer: she was not active this afternoon but stayed near me on the floor. Seemed to walk ok, just with head down and look like she was in trouble.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

It looks like Dr. John is not currently signed on. Would you like my help or to wait for him?