PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

She is 13 and has a very large growth on her back leg and is

She is 13 and has a very large growth on her back leg and is ha ring trouble standing and going to the bathroom outside. I was looking for a affordable get, so to either put her out of her suffering or get her some help. I don't have a lot of money and just want to do right my best fur baby.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bellatrix
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bellatrix?
Customer: She is extremely foot shy and hates her nails being clipped, so she has really long nails. Other then getting up and down stair because of weight on her leg no.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where can I take her to get a budgeted opinion, her my sweet baby?

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of the mass?

In what city and state do you reside?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thornton Colorado, will be happy to take pictures when I get off work tomorrow afternoon.
How much for the visit?

The best price in the area that I found is Guardian Angel Vet clinic whose exam runs $42 if she's spayed: http://gavccolorado.com/services/. It's $55 if she's not. If you'll send along pictures tomorrow I may be able to offer more guidance on what course of action to take, as well.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She is fixed, and she is a Border Collie Lab mix. I will get you the pictures tomorrow afternoon. Thank you

Thank you for the clarification. For some reason the board has her marked as a cat. I'll get that changed for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the only picture she would let me get. And does that change the price of the visit if she is a dog?

It does not appear to change the price, no. Unfortunately, I cannot discern much from the photo aside from the foot. Don't hesitate to call the clinic to be sure.