Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

How does this work?

Customer Question
How does this work?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
I didn't realize that's the question it would send. I thought it was allowing me to chat with someone in real time. I am trying to find answers for a neurological situation with my 8 year old Great Dane. His situation suddenly worsened this morning and I'm suspicious of the Gabapentin he just started. If his ataxia is getting worse from the Gabapentin how long will it take after discontinuing the drug for it to resolve?
Answered in 1 day by:
9/10/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?