Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

How does this work?

Customer Question

How does this work?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I didn't realize that's the question it would send. I thought it was allowing me to chat with someone in real time. I am trying to find answers for a neurological situation with my 8 year old Great Dane. His situation suddenly worsened this morning and I'm suspicious of the Gabapentin he just started. If his ataxia is getting worse from the Gabapentin how long will it take after discontinuing the drug for it to resolve?
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?