Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She got stickers in between the pads, night before last. My…

Customer Question
She got stickers in...

She got stickers in between the pads, night before last. My husband pulled them out. We noticed her limping (not putting any weight on it), licking and biting at it. She lets us look at it just fine, but does jerk away. We can't tell where it is. This evening, She has a raised, rough, whitish area, on the main pad. Kinda like a callous. It's got sticker-like points on the edge of it. Is this normal? What should we do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes, can't really find anything. Except a reddish area deep between two of her pads. She's white by the way.

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** is a 5yr old, red nose colby pit bull.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Nanook?

5 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Nanook?

No. Maybe that she has skin allergies? To grass and stuff.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog
9/9/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

I just noticed Dr. B already answered your question so I am going to let you continue with Dr. B.