Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Bichon 8 years old whining seems uncomfortable cant lay

Customer Question
Bichon 8 years old...

Bichon 8 years old whining seems uncomfortable cant lay still sometimes shivers

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Sophie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sophie?

Did have at one time low kidney function. Was happy to go for walk today . Might go to doctor tommorow

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
Answered in 1 day by:
9/8/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?