Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Bichon 8 years old whining seems uncomfortable cant lay

Customer Question

Bichon 8 years old whining seems uncomfortable cant lay still sometimes shivers
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Sophie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sophie?
Customer: Did have at one time low kidney function. Was happy to go for walk today . Might go to doctor tommorow
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?