Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog had big red bumps on his nose and they are very

Customer Question
My dog had big...

My dog had big red bumps on his nose and they are very tender and bleeding! He does rub his nose and doesn't want me touching it. He is almost a year and a mini Aussie. What do you suggest I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

No. How long will it take for an answer?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog
Answered in 1 day by:
9/7/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on your dog, please?

Can you upload a photo(s) of his nose to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.