Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

She has a swollen belly, it is stiff, has eliminated today

Customer Question

She has a swollen belly, it is stiff, has eliminated today one solid, the others diarrhea. She did eat. But she has thrown up, drank water a lot, and thrown up immediately after. I don't know how to make her comfortable until I take her to the vet tomorrow :(
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I know of. I'm worried she got a hold of a sock.
JA: OK. The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: She is 3 months old. Vaccinated, not fixed female German shepherd bully mix.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys? Stressful changes to the environment?