Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

How wonderful, I have a couple of questions, Email In the US

Customer Question

hey how wonderful, I have a couple of questions
JA: We have our lovely Black Belt Customer Support team available to help you 24/7.
Email***@******.***
In the US or Canada 1-***-***-**** Available 6am to 9pm PST
In the UK 0-***-***-****
In Australia 1800-679-634
In New Zealand 0800-452-621
From anywhere else 1-***-***-****
Customer: ok thanks
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: oh ok, nothing is really wrong just behaviors I am trying to find answers for. I'm frustrated myself
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: 1. she is a 6 month old rescue dog from humane society. She whines all the time, to get attention I think and when she is playing with my other dog
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Clementine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Clementine?
Customer: other behavior usually up at 4:30 - 5 am every morning also whining wont stop I'm really tired
Category: Dog
Expert:  Sally G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated.

Is she whining when she should be sleeping at night?

Where is she kept at night?

What have you tried so far?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
she has a kennel in my bedroom, but sleeps with me on the bed and is constantly waking me up. When I put her in the kennel she barks. I usually get up and take her out when she wakes me up. usually a couple times a night. Should she be sleeping through the night now at 6 months old
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no, didn't know I was having to pay
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thanks for not answering!