Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

My dog has devolped a flesh colored lump on her paw and she…

Customer Question
My dog has devolped...

My dog has devolped a flesh colored lump on her paw and she turning her nose up at food i can sometimes get her to eat a few bites maybe once or twice a day she is.loosing weight her eyes looked glazy and she.has.dark circles under her eyes today i noticed her gums look like the might be reseeding and i saw a small amount of blood on her gums where her teeth connect into the gums

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

She is a chawowah

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog
8/4/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I cant right now its 1:17 in the morning here my dogs name is ***** ***** finally was able to get her toget her to fall asleep a little while ago she in bed with my 8 year old daughter right now i cant wake them up right now because my daughter is very upset because her other passed away only a year ago last week and she been crying all day saying angel is gonna go to heaven also ill have to wait till morning so she wont get upset again tonight

I'll look for additional info tomorrow. Have a good evening.