Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Ring like scabs on her belly and under her left armpit, Lexi…

Customer Question
Ring like scabs on...

Ring like scabs on her belly and under her left armpit

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Lexi and 2 years old golden mountain dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Golden's name?

She is half Bernese mountain dog half English cream retriever and her name is Lexi

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lexi?

She is currently on cytopoint shot once a month for allergies but we don't know what she is allergic too yet

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
8/4/2017
Dog Specialist: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 11 months ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

How long has this been going on?

Does it look a bit like this: http://www.howhunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/ringworm-on-dogs-444x333.jpg