Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

Ss She injested roof shingles particals and they are stuck…

Customer Question
Ss She injested roof...

Ss She injested roof shingles particals and they are stuck in her large intestines

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Lily is 7

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
8/3/2017
Dog Specialist: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 11 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you.

How do you know they are stuck was there an x ray done?

she had x-ray done.

IF they did an x ray and found a blockage then surgery will likely be needed as this probably is not going to pass on its own.

I would imagine if you took her in for an x ray she was already displaying signs.