Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Yesterday morning he woke up with a big swollen area on the

Customer Question

Hi ! Yesterday morning he woke up with a big swollen area on the side of his throat on the outside. He's perfectly fine. He's eating good and no crying or anything. He's normal, it's just the swollen part. I touched it and it doesn't bother him. My dad says a bee stung him. I think the same. He's doing perfectly fine though, just wanting to see what a serious symptom would be to keep an eye on him!
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is***** 3 1/2 months old. He's a Rottweiler.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ritchie?
Customer: No, that is all.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video or pictures of what you're seeing?