Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

He looks like he's chewing but makes this wishy washy sound.

Customer Question
He looks like he's...

He looks like he's chewing but makes this wishy washy sound. Don't see anything in his mouth.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Major

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Major?

3 1/2

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Major?

He fell down the stairs a few months back. Lost his balance a bit. Doc says he'll be fine. Did hurt his neck and alone slight which I was told would heal

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog
7/31/2017
Dog Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?