Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

He is 15 yrs old extremely overweight i live in an apartment

Customer Question

He is 15 yrs old extremely overweight i live in an apartment and I have bee diagnoised with a very rare disorder that causesbme to have gran maul seizures and he is not allowing my csre takers to get close to me. He has been my best friend my protector but I am no longer able tp protect him nor can he make it up and down the stairs. He has been great with alerting everyone about an oncoming seizure but then wont let anyone near me. I plan on cremation for my dear pal Rex . I have had only two other animals a cat named Sopia Roxanne 17 yrs and Sammy 16 yrs the spitting image of Rex and as my organs fail I want all of us to be together with glitter let go from a plane with glitter overca lake because we all loved the water.yes even the cat. Medicine for me is very ecpensive so I need help
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sopia?
Customer: It is actually Rex that is left
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How can I best assist you today, JACustomer?