Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I just let my dog outside for a potty break no longer than 3

Customer Question

I just let my dog outside for a potty break no longer than 3 mins and when he came back in he smelt terrible not a skunk smell the odor is coming from his mouth, there was a lot of bubbles around his mouth so I wipe it and there was a yellow discharge on the paper towel,
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: He's drooling a lot but other than that and his ears pinned back a little he seems okay.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** 5
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you describe the smell?

Did he have any exposure to other animals outside?

How is he acting currently?