Dog

Get your dog care questions answered by Experts

She is having labored breathing,really concerned, The mother…

Customer Question
She is having labored...

She is having labored breathing,really concerned

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

The mother tried to eat them so we took them away. They are on esbilac formula

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog
7/29/2017
Dog Specialist: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Is this pup that has labored breathing? How long has she had these signs?

Any coughing, wheezing, nasal/eye discharge, or sneezing?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?

Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?