Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

He is shaking some does not want to play just sets. I was

Customer Question

He is shaking some does not want to play just sets . I was told he tapeworms & got pill this morning but have not giving it to him yet because of the way he is acting when I got back home When I pick him up I hear a gurgling sound ( I thought indignation) He is just not perky!
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: He is 6 & his name is Zeus !
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zeus?
Customer: Not right now
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Human food? Torn up toys? Stressful changes to the environment?